Pages

1/04/2013

Weekend reading

Here are some interesting links I've run across this week.  I don't agree with everything written on all of them, but there's a lot of food for thought on these pages.

Men's Wear Lost, Feminine Dress Regained

The Deconstruction of Women's Clothing

She Wears Skirts Series

Why Doesn't The Church Address The Issue Of Modesty?

Secret Keeper Girl (modesty for girls--site opens with sound effects)

What Is Your Apron Style?

What Christian Modesty Looks Like



1 comment:

  1. I recently wrote an article on the difference between modesty and femininity. I think we tend to mix up the two. I will enjoy looking through a couple of the links you provided.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...